Hop in @ Pepipost!
We’re on the hunt for amazing content writers.
Wondering Who We Are?
We’re a transactional email service provider for startups. We help startups innovate and expand their growth agenda.
How Would You Help Us?
Opportunity is calling your name. Become a part of something great with us.
- Write blogs that will appear with your name. Yes, YOUR NAME.
- Craft case studies, stories, web posts and Ad posts.
- Create Pepipost’s presence on social media platforms.
- Have your content published on popular websites.
You will be taking the lead on brainstorming appealing content to impact readers. We help you by providing the topics and themes, but you are the real executer and owner of your content.
- We are looking for writers with little bit of technical background, so that can understand our world better. Hope we are fair with our demand 🙂
- Join us, if have a long term vision of making career in content writing and building the strategic roadmap for growth.
- You will be working on normal working hours from our office.
Wish To Become A Pepi?
We treat each team member as the building blocks of our company. If you have what it takes to succeed with us, you may have the opportunity to drive the entire “Content Strategy” for Pepipost.
Love Where You Work
- Food: Daily evening snacks on us.
- Work/Life: Flexible time may be you are an early bird or late night bat. 3 weeks of vacation, most major holidays, Holidays on your special day. Life is more than work, so we give the flexibility to even occasionally work from home.
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Allowances: Taking care of the little things with monthly allowances for cell phone and community parking.
- Benefits: Free Medical/Life Insurance
- A complete startup oriented culture (move fast and break things). And, last not but not the least- Obviously, Casual wears are allowed 🙂
Send in your work to email@example.com
Job Location 1: Mumbai, India
8th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Lodha Supremus II,
Road No. 22, Wagle Industrial Estate,
Thane West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Location 2: Dublin, Ireland
Resident of Ireland and someone who can work remotely from Dublin.