Hop in @ Pepipost!
Developer Evangelist (Night Shift) – Mumbai
Pepipost is looking for a talented and passionate individual to help manage our world-class, cloud-based email delivery platform. This individual will be part of a team of evangelists who contribute to both the technical and business side of the product.
We are searching for champions who understand both sides of our world and can directly contribute toward the growth of the company.
What You’ll Do
- Take personal responsibility for the availability and reliability of our services.
- Use configuration management tools to manage Pepipost infrastructure.
- Identify key system metrics and ensure adequate monitoring coverage for new and existing services, leveraging lessons learned while providing front-line response.
- Support our existing production systems while also finding ways to improve it.
- Use your technical expertise to help the community development team build and strengthen the Pepipost startup and developer communities across the globe.
- Show clients the value of using Pepipost and help them implement it.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and current customers.
- Create and improve existing resources (APIs, code libraries, documentation, video tutorials, etc.) to help Pepipost deliver the best developer experience possible.
- Gather feedback and work through it with the product team.
- Share knowledge via blog posts, discussion forums and other technical content
- Team up with other developers on developer-related projects.
We’re an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll have the opportunity to do
- Techie who is passionate about learning new things
- Linux system experience is preferred
- Familiarity with at least two of the following: PHP, Ruby, Perl, Python, Java, or ASP
- Strong familiarity with the SMTP protocol
- Computer science / engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Distributed systems foundation and a service-oriented mindset
- Firsthand experience with what happens when infrastructure or tools fail
- Self-starter who works well independently and during off-hours
- Great communication skills with the ability to work with a large team
- You don’t just learn how things work, you learn why
Love Where You Work
- Food: Daily evening snacks on us
- Work/Life: Flexible time may be you are an early bird or late night bat. 3 weeks of vacation, most major holidays, Holidays on your special day. Life is more than work, so we give the flexibility to even occasionally work from home
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Allowances: Taking care of the little things with monthly allowances for cell phone and community parking
- Benefits: Free Medical/Life Insurance
- A complete startup oriented culture (move fast and break things). And, last not but not the least- Obviously, Casual wears are allowed 🙂
Send in your resume and work to email@example.com
Job Location 1: Mumbai, India
8th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Lodha Supremus II,
Road No. 22, Wagle Industrial Estate,
Thane West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Location 2: Dublin, Ireland
Resident of Ireland and someone who can work remotely from Dublin.