What You’ll Do
- Design and implement new user-facing features in product line.
- Participate in rapid prototypes to evaluate frameworks or design concepts.
- Strive for clean architectures and extensible code.
- Produce high quality code with automated tests that performs and scales.
- Guide and mentor other UI developers on an on-going basis.
- Gather feedback and work through it with the Product team
- Share knowledge via blog posts, discussion forums and other technical content
- Team up with other developers on developer-related projects
- Participate in daily discussions for setting the direction of the product & business
- We’re an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- Full stack engineer with an eye for UI/UX
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- 3+ years of experience in designing & implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
- Knowledge of web user interface unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with open source technologies like Redis, Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
- Languages: PHP (5, Codeigniter 3.x)
- Additional advantage, if you have knowledge of: Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Solr ,Understanding of REST standards, Good contribution on Github.com, Good knowledge about standards & new technologies , HAProxy, WordPress
- Computer Science / Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- You are a self-starter who works well independently and in off-hours
- You don’t just learn how things work, you learn why.
Love Where You Work
- About Us:
Pepipost is the speedy transactional email delivery service that provides reliable Inboxing in less than a second. Pepipost started off in Jan 2015. Within 1 year of our existence, we got love of 2500+ clients spread across 15+ countries and delivering about 600M per month email traffic, with 96.7% Inboxing.
Started with two, we currently have about 15 pepis (that’s what we call ourselves) serving our clients 24/7 – setup at two development centers, Mumbai and Hyderabad. Though a startup, we’ve already broken even and are sufficiently funded to grow bigger for next 5 years.
Pepipost is built on a philosophy to create a clean and marketer friendly email ecosystem. With our disruptive pricing model and excellent performance and support – and most importantly, the love of our customers is helping us grow exponentially.
- Office: We have a beautiful office at the heart of Mumbai, and we work with some of the brightest teammates and customers in the world.
- Culture: We care about building a team of high-performers, covering each other’s backs, constantly learning, and delighting our customers by solving hard problems.
- Food: Daily evening snacks on us.
- Work/Life: Flexible time may be you are an early bird or late night bat. 3 weeks of vacation, most major holidays, Holidays on your special day. Life is more than work, so we give the flexibility to even occasionally work from home.
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Allowances: Taking care of the little things with monthly allowances for cell phone and community parking.
- A complete startup oriented culture: Move fast and break things. Obviously, casual wears are allowed. But, we prefer to wear our Pepi Uniform 🙂
Pepipost is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send in your resume and work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location 1: Mumbai, India
8th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Lodha Supremus II,
Road No. 22, Wagle Industrial Estate,
Thane West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Location 2: Dublin, Ireland
Resident of Ireland and someone who can work remotely from Dublin.