6 Best Transactional Email Services to Try in 2020
Transactional emails are the most important part of an email marketing strategy especially if you are an e-commerce marketer. Why? Because they perform much better than the marketing emails as they are normally expected by the receiver. According to stats, the CTR of transactional messages is 3 times higher than non-transactional messages, making it critical to pick the right transactional email service for your business.
When it comes to picking a transactional email service most businesses get confused. Why? Because nowadays, there are a lot of options in the market. However, not all of them are reliable and might not be good for your business. That is why we have created this list of six reliable transactional email services. So, read on and pick the one that suits your needs the best.
The first in our list of transactional email service is Pepipost, an email delivery service that specializes in delivering transactional emails. It offers real-time reports so you can track and measure the successes of your transactional and marketing emails immediately. It offers a quick integration – you can integrate and deliver emails with Pepipost’s email API in less than 3 minutes.
- It support AMP for emails.
- 24/7 live chat support - their global support team is on hand to help you.
- Real-time notifications.
- AI-powered deliverability.
- They are super affordable – they offer 30,000 free emails for the first month and 3000 per month for lifetime.
- They offer cashback on all the emails that get opened.
- Their inbox placement rate is highest among other email service providers.
- Their email delivery speed is super-fast – your email will land in the inbox within 3 seconds.
- They let you check the health of your email marketing with their email health report.
Price: Plans start from $17.5 per month for 150000 emails. A free trial is also available.
This transactional email delivery service offers lightning fast delivery for your application and transactional emails. Their sending reputation is good and they allow you to monitor your email campaign performance.
- They offer pre-built templates and layouts for common types of transactional emails.
- They let you check the history and activity for each email address for 45 days.
- They offer dedicated IPs to customers sending 300,000 emails per month or more to ensure higher email deliverability.
- It is a reliable and fast transactional email delivery service.
- Switching to them is easy as their migration guides are very good.
Price: Plans start from $10 per month for 10000 emails. A free trial is also available.
Sendgrid is a popular email delivery service that let you send transactional emails. They have been in the market for almost a decade and they are known for their high deliverability.
- They support AMP-powered emails.
- They let you analyze the performance of your transactional emails & newsletters in real-time.
- They are quick and easy to set up.
- They let you A/B test your email marketing campaigns.
Price: Plans start from $14.95 per month for 100000 emails. A free trial is also available.
Moosend is an email marketing and automation platform that let you send both transactional emails and email marketing campaigns.
- Drag-and-drop editor that lets you design your transactional emails easily and quickly.
- Advanced list segmentation.
- Real-time analytics to help you measure the success of your email campaigns in real-time.
- It’s free for up to 1000 subscribers so if you’re a start-up with small email list it’s a good option for your business.
- They offer pre-made automated workflow templates that are fully customizable.
Price: Plans start from $10 per month for up to 2000 subscribers. A free trial is also available but, it’s free for up to 1000 subscribers.
Founded in 2012, Sendinblue, started out as a digital agency, and later on, it started offering cloud-based digital marketing tools that focus on email marketing.
- Responsive email templates and intuitive drag and drop builder to help you create engaging emails quickly.
- Facebook ads that let you retarget contacts or reach new audiences based on your contact lists.
- It let you create eye-catching sign-up forms.
- It lets you track the performance of your transactional emails in real-time.
Price: Plans start from $25 per month for 40000 emails. A free trial is also available.
MailChimp, as you probably know, is one of the most known platforms for email marketing. This cloud-based solution is reliable and scalable whether you have a small business or an enterprise. And, yes they can be used for sending both marketing and transactional mailers. If you want to send transactional emails you can use Mandrill by MailChimp.
- Ready-made email templates that are designed to look great on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Mailchimp's user interface is pretty intuitive.
- Email forwarding feature: With this feature your contacts can forward and share your emails with their friends.
- In-depth analytics – it automatically tags emails based on sender and template, so you can easily track and filter analytics.
- Automated dedicated IP warmup – it can make the transition to a new dedicated IP easier by automatically ramping up sending over a 30-day period.
Price: Plans start from $10/block (each block is a credit for 25,000 emails) for 4m+ emails. A free trial is also available.
These are some of the best transactional email services for you to choose from. If you are looking for a reliable transactional email service provider or thinking of switching from your ESP you don’t need to spend a lot of time on the research. You can use this list as your starting point while searching and do a little bit more research on the features of each of these services, and then take your pick based on your requirements.
Are there any good transactional email service you think deserve a mention on this list? Let me know in the comments below.
Other Related Article.
Learn more on Best Sendgrid Alternatives