Email deliverability simply refers to whether your sent emails are delivered to your prospects inbox or not. Your delivery rate is critical for any company in the email marketing space.
The higher the delivery rate, the better the response. Good email deliverability depends on many factors such as reputation, sending relevant content, having a clean list of email addresses, etc.
Things that can affect your email deliverability:
- Writing spammy subject lines
- Using single opt-ins instead of double opt-ins
- Making the unsubscribing process difficult for your users
- Not sending test emails before you can start your campaign
What you can do to make sure your emails reach your recipients inbox:
- Build a strong reputation
- Monitor your sending data
- Validate your email list
- Send relevant content